Achtung: Letzte verfügbare Teile!
- Hardbook Digipak 2 CD with 24 pages booklet and 2 exclusive bonus songs
- hip flask with Harakiri for the sky logo
- all embedded in foam
- 92 min playing time
- wooden box in black optic with silver logo print on it
- size of 22 x 22 x 5 xm
- lim.1000 copies
Mӕre - a malicious folkloristic entity creeping on sleeping people's chest during the night and causing breathlessness and anxiety. It's exactly this state of diffuse terror and paralysis that has been enshrined in HARAKIRI FOR THE SKY's music ever since their debut album. And now, more tales from feverish dreams are being released on January 29th in the form of the band's 5th longplayer "Mӕre", out via AOP Records.
As pioneers of the post movement, mixing haunting black metal with post rock moments, the Austrians have, ever since their conception in 2011, drawn fans and critics deeper and deeper into their maelstrom of melancholy, self hate and anger, and even reached #29 of the German charts with their previous release "Arson". And once again, several friends of the band entered the intoxicated world of HARAKIRI FOR THE SKY to guest on "Mӕre": While Alcest's front man Neige brings a haunting flair to 'Sing For The Damage We’ve Done', before the anonymous voice of Gaerea joins in on 'Silver Needle // Golden Dawn'. As session drummer, the band one again commited none less than Kerim „Krimh“ Lechner (Septicflesh, live Behemoth) in the studio and the atmospheric artwork was designed by Art of Maquenda.
1. I, Pallbearer
2. Sing For The Damage We've Done (feat. Neige)
3. Us Against December Skies
4. I'm All About The Dusk
5. Three Empty Words
6. Once Upon A Winter
7. And Oceans Between Us
8. Silver Needle // Golden Dawn (feat. Voice of Gaerea)
9. Time Is A Ghost
10. Song To Say Goodbye (Placebo Cover)
1. My Bones to the Sea (Alternative Version)
2. The Traces We Leave (Alternative Version)
Both tracks were re-recorded and reinterpreted by M.S. as acoustic versions with female vocals by Austrian artist Leesa